Anyway, Jonas turned 21 months this month - yikes! Here's the update:
- Jonas is about 32 inches tall and about 24 lbs.
- Clothing size: mostly 18M clothing now. Size 5 shoes. (Same as last month). Size 4 Pampers (has been this size for a few months now)
- Favorite Food: Sill loves his bananas, apples, Cheerios for breakfast. Muffins, noodles, cheese and crackers are some of his staples. He loves juice and milk too.
- Favorite Book: Snoozers, Goodnight Moon 1,2,3
- Favorite Toys: remote control car, stuffed animals (bunny, elly, Tigger, puppy, kitty), screwdrivers & measuring tapes, lego, blocks, puzzles and balls
- Favorite Activities: He loves being outside, playing at the park, riding his car, pretending to drive the van and our car, dancing, watching his movies (home movies are his favourite right now), reading, playing with mom's kitchen utensils, climbing up and down his new step stool.
- Words: Jonas has been trying form sentences. We are always amazed as to what he will say next. Some of his sentences are: 'I'm running', 'I did that', 'Mommy, daddy, milk please,' 'Help please,'
- Since he has been sick, his new but gross habit is picking his nose and eating it! We have been trying to break this one!
Here are some photos I'm sharing with you. (Limited because I didn't take any photos for 2 weeks since we were all sick):
Our little lion! Jonas loves saying 'Roar' so we thought it was fitting for him to be a lion for Halloween.
Nov.1 - having fun outside at grandma's and grandpa's.
Nov. 7th - Jonas insisted holding his milk at the store and got mad when we had to pay for it.
1 comment:
I hope that you are all feeling better now and that this will be the end of sickness for a long time for the Lee family!! :o)
Love the pictures and I love his little lion costume--good job on the whiskers too Mom!! We hope to see you soon!! Love ya!
Post a Comment