February is birthday month in the Lee household so a time for many celebrations! Cory’s birthday was yesterday (Feb.8), Jonas’ is today (Feb.9) and then mine is on the 19th. This year our birthday present was a trip to Hawaii. Though we won the trip (air and hotel) we ended up staying an extra 4 days and spending a bit more money than anticipated….more details in the next entry – this entry is for my baby, um toddler boy Jonas.
I can’t believe my baby is 2 years old! He has brought so much joy to our lives and I look forward to all the many more milestones that he will go through in his life. Anyway, the update of Jonas at 2 years old:
• Ht: 33 inches
• Wt: 25 lbs. (and this time we actually weighed him)
• Clothing: mostly size 24 months, shoes; size 5 & 6
• Size 4 pampers
• Favorite Movie: Has been getting into watching longer movies! Really like Cars and UP.
• Favorite Book: Still loves the Picture Dictionary book. We are amazed as to what words he remembers and can say. Goodnight Moon 1, 2, 3
• Favorite toys: We were away for 2 weeks and when we returned Jonas had to take out and play with all of his toys (I think he missed them all). He still loves his kitchen, his slide, all of his trucks, his chunky puzzles, his tool set. Lately he really likes batman and Mater (from Cars)
• Favorite Food: Still loves his noodles (or mac & cheese) which he requests for breakfast too! Loves muffins and pickles too. Mealtime has been a struggle….
• Other:
o Likes to talk to pop-pop on Skpe or the phone
o Likes to 'eat' mommy's and daddy's noses (our version of the 'got your nose' game)
o Has been sleeping in the big bed and likes to look at the glow-in-the-dark stars on his room's ceiling
• Highlights of this past month (Jan/early Feb.):
o 3rd haircut
o 2nd airplane ride - all the way to Hawaii
o Loved the sand especially when daddy would bury him
o Started to potty train but digressed during vacation
o 1st ear infection - which caused our extended vacation in Hawaii
Pictures I'm sharing with you:
Being goofy - he thought putting his chair up on 'daddy's' chair was the greatest thing!
3rd haircut - he was a good boy because he had a sucker and was watching Cars. 2-Year Pictures at Sears (I still have to crop them though). Jonas did really well for his 2-year photos, he would listen to where the photographer wanted him to stand, place his hands or lay down, ect.





Birthday Cake Pictures!
Jonas loves ice-cream cake - can't you tell!
1 comment:
Awe! Happy Birthday Jonas!! I can't believe he is 2 already too!! Can't wait to celebrate with you all! I love his two year pictures! So cute and look at how handsome he is!
I like the family ones too! You know I love seeing all the pictures of you and your beautiful family! Love ya!
Post a Comment