I haven't posted anything forever (I'm neglecting Emmett's updates too) but I couldn't resist posting some pictures of a photo shoot that Cory's mom wanted of the 3 cousins. Anyway, here are a few pictures - it was hard to pick which ones because all of them were wonderful!

3 Lee cousins - Beckett, Emmett & Jonas

Cory & Mr. Emmett

'Grandma Lee' with her 3 grandsons! We struggled with getting Jonas to co-operate for the pictures so Sharon helped out by getting in the picture too!

I love the 3 different facial expressions!

My family - bribing Jonas involved lollipops!

Having fun (so Jonas wouldn't notice that the photographer was taking his picture).

Jonas did have some big smiles!

'Waking up on Christmas Day' shot

Getting to know one another - look out when they get older!

Their facial expressions are priceless!
1 comment:
Hi Mel,
Love all the photos and facial expressions of the three boys. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment