Monday, March 14, 2011

I've been lacking motivation to write anything on this blog - I even missed the last couple months of Emmett's monthly updates (thankfully I write some things down in his baby book). I don't know where the time has gone...

Anyway, February is birthday month (Cory's, Jonas' & mine)! Jonas turned the big '3'! My friend Leanne (Rubber Tree Photography) took some wonderful photos of Jonas (and Emmett & the family). I wasn't sure how Jonas would do, but it took some 'threatening' to get him to smarten up and smile for the camera! Enjoy!

'Why so Serious?'


There's the smiles!









Mr. Emmett! (he was easy to take picture of)

When we first arrived at Leanne's, Emmett was still sleeping & kept sleeping through a few photos.





'What?' Heehee





This is why I don't need to have a girl, lol!















My wonderful family!

2 comments:

eLaine said...

What a wonderful selection!!

Vanessa Gooch said...

Oh I just love these family pictures! She really did an awesome job. I love the matching outfits for the boys--where did you get them (not that it matters as we probably don't have the store here...). Such a beauitful family!