It's been awhile partly because I think I started getting bored of my own darn blog and partly because of the craziness of life (especially around Christmastime). Now, its 2 weeks away from my 30th birthday and to be honest, I'm rather quite anxious about it. I don't normally care too much about birthdays but turning 30 does not make me happy! To get over my craziness, I decided to make a list of 30 things that I would like to accomplish in the year that I'm 30. As I complete them, I will check them off & let you know why they were on the list in the first place. I'm excited to get started on them!
1 comment:
I can't wait to read your list of 30 things you want to accomplish! Plus turning 30 is nothing to be anxious about---it just means you are older and wiser! :o) Love ya!
Post a Comment