Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Life...


It has been 2 years (on March 30th) since I married wonderful husband - Cory. And on February 9th, 2008, we were blessed with our first child - Jonas Quinn Lee. Thankfully the pregnancy and labour went really well, he was a healthy big boy - 9 lb. 1 oz. and 21.5 inches.

Jonas is now 7 weeks and 3 days and boy has he grown. I guess when people say that kids grow up so fast they aren't kidding - today I weighed him at my mom's group and he is a whopping 12'13" (but that was with his clothes on!). He is such a good baby and has lots to say and loves to smile and sleep!

At 5.5 weeks old, I put my photo skills to test and here are a few of my favorite photos.






Jonas and his diapers! I love the cloth diapers!


Jonas at 7 weeks and 2 days, after his bath. Every time I went to take a picture he would be smiling and then once he saw the camera (or the orange light), he would open his mouth - funny guy!


Jonas at 7 weeks and 2 days, again after his bath. And after mommy styled his hair. What a handsome boy! (even with the pink background!)



I truly feel blessed to have such a wonderful family!
I'm new to this blogging but I will try to stay on top of things and post...

1 comment:

Vanessa Gooch said...

They do grow up way too fast! I still can't believe that only 18 months ago Zech was as tiny as Jonas!! And look how much Jonas has changed! I love your pictures, especially the ones with the cloth diapers!! Very environmentally friendly!! :o)