- Jonas and I started going to a mom's group and we met lots of moms and babies!
- Aunty Karen came over and taught me me baby massage - Jonas really liked it!
- On April 9th, Jonas turned 2 months old and we went to Walmart for a photo shoot - this time Jonas was awake and smiling :)
- Jonas went to the doctor on April 10th and weighed in at 12'11" and 22 1/4 inches. The doctor said that the 'moose milk' is helping Jonas grow and grow and grow!
- Aunty Vanessa, Uncle John and cousin Zech stayed for a visit. Vanessa put on a baby shower for me and Jonas. We received lots of wonderful gifts. We visited with many people and many babies! Thank-you Vanessa!
Once again, I have been enjoying taking pictures of Jonas - he is such a blessing and I can't ask for a better baby!
Here are a few of my favorites!
Jonas in his pooh outfit on his 2 month bday! All Smiles:)

All babies get upset - even my Jonas!

Jonas in the 'big' chair!

Jonas and his moose! How cute!
1 comment:
I LOVE your pictures!! You do have a really good baby, who is so content and full of smiles!! I miss him already! Glad we could make it up for a short visit! Next time we will have to make it longer! I love Jonas' lip!! He gets that from Mommy---and Zech also has the same lip!! Too funny!!
Post a Comment