Jonas at 3 months:
- Weighs about 13lbs.13oz. (with his clothes on - on May 22/08)
- Wearing some 0-3 month clothes but mostly 3-6 month clothes
- Spits up alot - poor guy but usually he smiles afterwards. Now he wears bibs so his clothes aren't soaking and then I don't have to change him every minute.
- Has been drooling alot - perhaps his teeth are moving
- Has been sleeping throughout the night (11:30 pm to about 9am-for the last couple of weeks - cross my fingers)
- Loves to look at mommy and daddy (moreso mommy - I think he likes keeping an eye on his food source :))
- Can support his head a lot better
- Likes to stand up - of course with mommy and daddy holding him
- Loves to 'talk' - he has some pretty amazing stories
- Loves to smile and smile and smile :)
- Can grab and hold onto things/toys and then loves to suck on them
- Loves to suck on his hand/fingers
- Likes his bumbo chair
- Loves when mommy and daddy read him books
- Likes to look in the mirror
- Ususally likes being changed except when he is really hungry. He likes when mommy sings him the head, shoulders, knees and toes song on the change table.
- Loves naked time
- Loves the bath and loves to kick more in the bath that he slides off the seat.
- Is more vocal when he is hungry - especially at night(crying enough to bring tears to his eyes - feed me feed me)
- Has become a bit fussy a night and wants to be held until he goes to bed
That's all I can think of at the moment...
Jonas - The day his was born - Feb.9

1 month old

2 months old

Almost 3 months old (photo was taken today). He is sitting in is bumbo chair and playing with his toy.
This past month has definitly been a busy one. We had 2 baby showers, Aunty Vanessa, Uncle John and cousin Zech visited, we went to the mom's group weekly, I showed off Jonas at my workplace, we showed off Jonas to a few of Cory's friends, Jonas had his first exposure to the big mall... We've actually went shopping quite a few times and he doesn't seem to mind - thank goodness.
Anyway, one last thing...everyone always says that Jonas looks so much like Cory so I decided to dig up my baby pictures and Cory's. Not sure how old we are but you be the judge...

Cory - (I'm guessing he is at least 1 years old)

Cory and his sister

Me

Me
2 comments:
Thanks for posting!! I love your list and you are going to love it when it comes time to scrapbook it!! I love how you put the pictures of Jonas from birth to three months!! It really is amazing how fast they grow and change.
The pics. of you and Cory--what a great idea! Both John and I thought that Jonas looks a lot like you Mel, but still like Cory! Oh those genes--funny how that works!! :o)
Thanks for posting, it makes us feel more connected!! Love you all!
HI, Melanie! I followed the link from Vanessa's blog. I loved seeing the pictures of your son, and of you and Cory too (bonus day!). I think there's something of each of you in Jonas - at least in those pictures. It sounds like you have an angel baby with him sleeping for such a long time :) Meadow is just about two and her nights are still kind of broken up. Great job on the blogging - I'm sure your Mom likes the updates too. Keep posting - you never know who might come by!
Post a Comment