Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh, so many faces...

The joys of being a mother includes the many faces that your child expresses, sometimes going from happy to crying in seconds. Though Jonas is usually a happy baby, I love to see his many faces including when he cries - it just brings warm fuzzes to my heart. So I thought I would share... (OK, perhaps I just want to show off my boy more with a post of pictures)

Ah, camera strap, must get, must get!

Yippee, I'm all clean!

Oh, so happy!

Yes mom, you can take a picture of me....

..I'll even smile :)

Being goofy!

ooohhh, water (cold water?)!

I love playtime!

Concentrating!

Please, please no more pictures!

Nice doggy!

Maybe if I close my eyes, it will disappear....

nope, still there, gross!

Nap time on grandpa!

Posing for pictures.

Stretching after all those poses!

I love my boy!

2 comments:

eLaine said...

I enjoyed your wonderful collection of pictures, Melanie, along with your creative captions. What a special little fella you have!

Vanessa Gooch said...

What a great post! You will have to sracpbook these now! There aren't too many pictures of JOnas NOT smiling! You can do a scrap book page on his many different smiles!!

He is just an all round happy, go lucky little guy! Zech can teach him how to frown, be angry, or even upset, if you want!! :o) I love seeing pictures of my sweet little nephew! He is such a cutie and I can't believe how fast he is growing! Thanks for posting!!