1) Completing the 5K running clinic and running the ING 5K fun run. Now I am in the 10K clinic with my running friend Stacey.
2) Our new KING size bed! Jonas loves it too!
3) RAIN! August has been hot, hot, hot, so the rain has been a nice change!
4) A wonderful summer with Jonas! We have been visiting many friends and family so it has been busy, busy, busy, so much so that I don't know where the summer has gone!
5) My wonderful boy Jonas! I can't believe he is 6.5 months old. Today we weighed him and he is 17 lbs. 8 oz. and 26 3/4 inches - wow! The biggest changes that I have noticed in the last few weeks are his ability move (no, he is not crawling yet), he loves to sit, then roll to his tummy and then lift himself up with his hands; his ability to grab for his toys, with his hands and feet; and his ability to feed himself (he really dislikes when I feed him). Oh, and he already has 2 teeth!
6) My hard working husband! He has been working every day since the long weekend so I can't wait until he finally gets some time off, which is this weekend - yipppeee!
1 comment:
Great list and awesome pictures! I love the picture of Jonas in his new King size bed!! ;o) Even a King size isn't big enough---I am sure you will find out! Zech would sleep side ways and push John and I out to the edges! I love the picture of Jonas eating--too cute! This summer has went way too quickly!! Hopefully we will get to see you soon!!
Post a Comment