The month of October was a busy one. Jonas and I finished swimming lessons and then we started strollerobics again but this time we are going twice a week. Thanksgiving celebrations were wonderful - yummy dinners and lots of visiting. The month ended with a fabulous Halloween party for the babies. Here's a picture recap of the events....(I realized now that we did not take any pictures at Thanksgiving so I'm upset at myself...pictures all take place after Thanksgiving so Jonas is over 8 months old)
This picture was taken by Leanne Carrobourg, a lady in my mom's group. She took individual photos of each of the babies in our group (all 14 of them) and she did an amazing job. Check out her website: http://www.leannecphotography.com/So far November has also been a busy month. Once again a recap of the month with some photos:
November 1st - we were out at the lake visiting the Lee's, then we headed to the Wagar's for a wonderful supper and visiting.
Nov. 4th - Jonas had his 1st fever which started the day before. He had a fever for about 4 days, followed by a rash. Poor little guy. All he wanted was his mommy!
Nov. 5&6th - Though Jonas was feeling under the weather, we went out to the Lee's to visit great grandma Hazel. This was the 1st time the Jonas met his great grandma! Very special day!
November 9th - Jonas turned 9th months old. For some reason I seem to forget to take a bday photo all day so then at bedtime I remember and so the photos are of Jonas in his pjs (these blue pjs are my favorite though)
At nine months, Jonas can:
-pulls himself up to stand
-walks holding on to the furniture
-crawls on his knees (though he stills drags himself sometimes)
-likes to feed himself
-likes to drink water from a sippy cup
-wears 6-12M clothing and some 12-18M (but they're kinda big)
-weighs 18lbs 1/2 ounce and is 27 1/2 inches long
-still in his bucket seat and loves to nap in it
Nov. 11th - Remembrance Day will be more remembered in our family because that was the day we took Jonas to the emergency room for the 1st time. Jonas awoke from his 20 minute nap and didn't want to be in his crib any longer. He stood up in his crib and banged his lip and teeth on the crib railing and his mouth was bleeding. He tore the gum between his 2 front teeth, no stitches required thank goodness. Apparently that is a common injury among babies but Cory and I decided to go to the emergency just to make sure that he was ok and didn't need stitches or something. I think Jonas was doing way better than his parents for he was smiling and flirting with everyone in the emergency room:)
More catching up to do tomorrow......
1 comment:
Wow, the time sure does fly! Hard to believe that Jonas is nearly ten months old already. I really enjoy following his growth via your blog. Aren't digital cameras marvellous!! You have so many great pics.
Post a Comment