Well, I don't even know where to begin - I can't even remember half the stuff that went on in end of April/May...let's see
Health-wise: Again the household has been suffering from cold after cold. Jonas even had antibiotics to take for an ear infection and right now he has this crazy rash, which the doctor says is a reaction from his antibiotics (which he finished a week ago so I don't get it, but then again I'm no doctor). And to make matters worse, Jonas is getting his 2 bottom eye teeth (yep both at the same time) so he has been cranky!
Fitness-wise: I've been enjoying outdoor soccer and have even managed to score a few goals. Though I wish that I would have learned to play soccer when I was young. I am running quite frequently (but still not enough)! My next 'race' is a 10K run to Uncover the Cure on June 20th. Donate to the cause at: http://ed09.uncoverthecure.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ed09_homepage
On the Home-Front: I think ever since we bought our little townhouse, we've been doing work to it. This past month or so, we put in new laminate flooring on the main floor and all new windows were installed. The place is starting to feel more comfortable and it is a bit more up-to-date. We thought about upgrading to a house, being that the interest rates are so low but right now we just can't make the move.
Work Life: My job is going well - summer and fall are always busy with construction projects. As for Cory he is switching jobs on Monday. He will be working at Scottsford (Ft. Sask). which sucks cause he has to leave so damn early and then he gets home so late, but I guess it is not Ft. Mac!
What's new: The most exciting news over the last month or so is the addition of baby Genesis Faith to the Gooch family. My baby neice is so cute! Big brother Zech seems to be handling his new role rather well!
And my baby boy has sure grown - I'm amazed as to how much they do grow in such little time!
Until next time....cheers!
1 comment:
I was going to start bugging you to update your blog, but now I don't have too!! ;o) Love your pictures and can't believe that it is only 194 days until Christmas!! Thanks for that! Thanks for all your help and for being such a darling sis! Keep posting and updating your blog! ;o) Love ya!
Post a Comment