Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Welcome Baby Beckett!

Congratulations go out to Kristy (Cory's sister) and Derek on the arrival of their new baby boy Beckett Eli. Beckett was born March 2nd, weighing in at 7lbs. 15ounces and 20" long. He is such a cutie! We are excited to watch the little guy grow and achieve the many milestones in life.

Some pictures I'm sharing with you:

Baby Beckett - around 4 hours old. Oh so cute!

Jonas - about 12 hours old. Do you see any similarities?

Jonas and Beckett - I'm sure they will have lots of fun when Beckett is a bit older!

Beckett - 5 days old.

Cousin Isabella (3 months old) & Beckett

Jonas absolutely adores his cousin Beckett and talks about him lots! Every morning when I tell Jonas that he is going to go see Ritchie (his daycare teacher), he says 'No, I want to see Beckett!' I have to assure him that we will see Beckett soon. But Jonas is kind of funny because when we did see Beckett this past Sunday, I think he completely ignored Beckett and he seemed to get a bit upset when grandpa was holding Beckett. Well, I'm sure he will become best buds with little Beckett soon!

1 comment:

Vanessa Gooch said...

Baby Beckett is adorable! I can definitely see some similarities. It will be interesting to see if there are more as Beckett continues to grow! This is good practice for Jonas--soon he will have his own baby to hold and take care of! :o) Genesis doesn't count cause she is almost as big as him--ha! :o)