Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fabulous 5

Since I can't seem to find the time and energy for an update - I thought I would go back to the fabulous 5 things that I am thankful for lately (short & simple):

1.) Good Health. It seemed like the whole family has been sick monthly and finally for the past couple weeks we have all been in good health. (Just always tired though).

2.) Doulas and Doctors. I am 34.5 weeks pregnant and I have a great support team that will help me deliver this baby! I have a different doctor this pregnancy and so far I really like him. I will have the same doula as last time and she was great!

3.) My 2 boys - Cory and Jonas.



4.) Selling our townhouse and buying a house in Beaumont, all in 1 week. It was a very stressful week but everything was finalized on Monday and we move at the end of the month! We are all so excited - even Jonas says 'I want to go to Beaumont.'

5.) My mother and mother-in-law and all the things that they do for me and my family.

1 comment:

Vanessa Gooch said...

YAY!! I was thinking I had better remind you to start updating your blog more---especially now! ;o) So many things to be thankful for! We are excited for you guys too as you get to move into your new house! When are you going to post a picture of that little baby belly of yours?!! :o)

Love you all!