Friday, October 1, 2010

3 months already!

Emmett is 3 months old and already quite the character. Here's the update:

- Weighs about 15 lbs. 3 oz. (this was a couple of weeks ago at the health centre - 95th percentile though)
- About 24 inches long (75th percentile)
- Head is about 41 inches circumference (40th percentile - so we say we have a big baby with a small head)!
- Wears mostly 3-6 month clothing but sometimes I squeeze him into some 0-3 month clothing
- Size 3 Pampers
- He has been losing his hair but growing it too! It looks like it is coming in blond!
- Still sleeps through the night - yippee! His last feeding is at about 9:30-10pm and then he usually sleeps until 7ish. Sometimes he wakes up about 5ish. He still sleeps in our room in the travel crib bassinet.
- Gets the hiccups less often now.
- Still dislikes the soother but loves his thumb.
- Likes his baths & has now started to kick and splash!
- Has started cooing, laughing and smiling lots!
- Cries when he is really hungry, really poopy and just before he falls asleep.
- Also cries when mommy is upset at Jonas (when it involves yelling)
- He does like to look around a lot more now and he especially likes to look at Jonas.
- Is awake alot more during the day - usually for a couple hours in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- Likes his swing and will fall asleep in it.
- Like the carseat but will whine abit when we first put him in it but then falls asleep in the car.
- Likes sitting in the bumbo at the dinner table and watching us eat.
- Likes the exersaucer at the Beaumont indoor playground (I still have to set ours up)
- Can move himself by kicking his legs so he moves himself in circles or goes forward.

Here are a few pictures that I'm sharing with you:

Emmett looking like his daddy!

Loving bath-time and splashing so much that he almost kicked himself right out of the bath!

More kicks at bedtime.

Emmett as 'Woody'.

Trying to get a picture of my boys - Jonas has become camera shy/hating.

Playing with cousin Beckett - well sort of.

I know Emmett's eyes are closed but I thought his facial expression was cute in this one. This was at the park by our place.

Loves sticking out his tongue!


Jonas actually wanted his picture taken with Emmett. I think because he got to sit up in the little nook-thing.

Full of smiles!

Pictures of Emmett on his 3 month b-day....





I like this picture even though it is kinda fuzzy. We bought a new camera and I was testing things out - I think I need to learn to use it a bit better.

1 comment:

eLaine said...

What a fun update, Melanie! You sure have a couple of "honeys" there!! I enjoy your creative ideas for pics, too. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.
Love,
Auntie Elaine