Saturday, January 26, 2013

Baby Lee #3

The count-down has now begun - baby Lee #3 is ripening and will be here in another month and a bit, YAY!  Honestly, I'm counting down to my last day of work - Feb. 15th!  It can't come soon enough!
I'm excited to be home again with the boys and with our new addition!  We have so much to look forward to in 2013!  It is going to be a great year!

Baby Lee #3 (20 weeks)

Belly Bump (27 weeks)

I have neglected to take many pictures of my belly or even record how my pregnancy has been.  I have had a lot of the same pregnancy 'aches' this time as the last 2 pregnancies - so not much to really complain about.  But the heartburn really sucks!

I will be getting some maternity photos taken in a week and I can't wait to share them!
  


1 comment:

Vanessa Gooch said...

So cute your little baby belly! Can't wait to see your maternity photos! Can't wait to meet Baby Lee #3 too! Love you!