I've neglected this blog for months, years, yet I keep coming back. I glanced at a few past posts and it is wonderful to have the memories documented! I'm going to try again with this blog thing (even though it is mostly for myself)!
2013 has brought many changes. The biggest being the birth of our baby girl!
Hera Helayna Lee arrived March 11, 2013 @ 9:37PM, 7lbs. 6oz. 19.7 inches. She is our little peanut, our littlest peanut out of the 3 kids (thank goodness my kids kept getting smaller otherwise I could have had a 10 lb. baby, Jonas weighed 9'1" and Emmett weighed 8'7").
Hera arrived later than the expected due date of March 5th. I was induced on the 11th (not fun) but she came quickly once labour started (we arrived at the hospital at about 8:00pm).
I ended work mid-February and I pulled the boys out of daycare at the end of February. It has been wonderful yet challenging being home with 3 kids (somedays I want to be back at work)!
Before my computer dies (and my darn charger is busted), here are a few pictures that I'm sharing with you:





No comments:
Post a Comment