Monday, June 23, 2008

Fabulous Five

I decided that I like the idea of writing down what I am grateful for - my sister does this in her blog - Grateful Eight and I think her friend does Sunday's Seven and well I decided on using Fabulous Five (cause 8 is just too many - I'm totally kidding -I just decided to have my own rendition). Sometimes I get carried away with material things, thinking it would be nice to have this or that but there is so much in my life that I have that I am dearly grateful for. Also, hopefully I can make this a weekly thing so it encourages me to keep up on my blog. Anyway, here is goes my fabulous five:

1. I am grateful for my wonderful husband who is a fabulous father too. Lately he has been working Saturdays so he has been putting in 60 hours of work a week - crazy but we miss him at home.


Cory and Jonas

Cory and Jonas - I love this one!

2. I am grateful for my wonderful father in-law. Since it was Father's Day a week ago, it made me realize that I miss my father greatly but I am thankful that I do have a great father in-law. Brian always makes a point to call me Mrs. Lee everytime I see him and it cracks me up everytime :)


Grandpa Brian and Jonas

3. I am grateful for all of the wonderful moms and babies I have met through my mom's group. It has been fun sharing our experiences and getting together for potlucks, ect. I get the mom thing now!

4. I am grateful for my ipod nano and my wireless sensor for running - it records the time, distance, calories and pace that I run. Recently I joined the Running Room 5K clinic and it has been neat to track my runs with the sensor - it definitely helps my motivation.

5. I am grateful for my baby Jonas. He is 4.5 months now and it has been so enjoyable to see him develop so far. I love him so much and I can't imagine life without him.


Jonas having some fun!

Wow, I could add many more things that I am grateful for but I will save them for next time...

2 comments:

Vanessa Gooch said...

Yeah!!! What a great list!! I was going to give you heck when I talked to you this morning about keeping up with your blog, but now I don't have to!! I love the pictures of Jonas and Cory--those are awesome!! Jonas just keeps changing so much--I wish we were closer!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Crystal said...

I love reading everyone's lists and getting a sense of what's up from day to day. We DO have so much to be thankful for in Canada. Happy Summer and Safe Travels to you - I know where you are this week :))