Thursday, December 4, 2008

Catching up ...part 2

Catching up...again. November continued to be a busy month....

Nov. 12th - this year we were blessed with a very warm fall which has allowed me to enjoy running outside with Jonas. This was on one of our runs, the day after the 1st snow of this winter.


Jonas seems to fall asleep in any form of transportation.

Nov. 14th - we all visited Toni and baby Zackary Helbig. I used to work for Zack's grandparents - Helbig's Farm Market. He is so cute!
Toni, Zack, and their dog (can't remember its name). Zack was 3 months old.

Nov. 19th - we ventured outside with the snowsuit cause it was cold!
Prior to going outside - Jonas all bundled up!

Enjoying a swing ride!

Nov. 23 & Dec. 3- Zech came for a couple of visits. The boys sure love each other - they have these laughing fits, usually at the table; Zech will look at Jonas and then Jonas will smile and then Zech will laugh and then Jonas joins in - its too funny! I've tried to videotape it but everytime I pull the camcorder out they stop!

Zech with a toy stuck on his foot - I got it off but laughed at him!

Zech posing for the camera!

Zech eating blueberries which stained his hands - I'm sure V had to scrub them a few times at home!

Jonas fell asleep at lunch and of course Zech thought that was funny!

Dec. 3 - Jonas in the big bathtub! Jonas no longer need his bath ring, well he hasn't needed for awhile but the bathtub was to slippery for him to sit in so I finally went out and bought a bathtub mat. He loves bath time!




Jonas after bath time!

1 comment:

Jenny Bean said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're using the bear hat that I got Jonas!