So here are a few pics of my birthday boys...
Monday, February 9, 2009
My baby Jonas is 1 today!
Wow, I can't believe my baby boy is 1 today! Sometimes it seems like he was just born yesterday and other times it seems like Jonas has been in our lives forever! It is so true that you don't know what it is like to be a parent until you have your own children! And wow, it is amazing! Cory and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful boy and we love him so so much! And so today he is 1 and what a day it was; I started work today and Jonas went to daycare - on his birthday, how unfair! Well, I guess we did celebrate all weekend - we had a little birthday party for Jonas on Saturday, then on Sunday it was Cory's birthday so we went out for dinner with his family. Then the Gooches stopped by today for some more celebration!
So here are a few pics of my birthday boys...
Birthday Boy with his awesome Superman cake (thanks to Grandma Lee)!
Eating the yummy Superman cake!
My 2 birthday boys!
So here are a few pics of my birthday boys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Melanie,
I meant to ask when Cory's birthday was as I forgot. Thanks to your posting, I know. Best wishes to both birthday boys. It is hard to believe that Jonas is already 1 year old. What a 'super' birthday cake from Grandma Lee! How tough to have your first day back at work coincide with Jonas' birthday. Hopefully you made it through the week without too much heartache. Thankfully, you now have a long weekend to enjoy with your family. A holiday here and there helps with the transition back to work.
Love,
Auntie Elaine
Post a Comment